Thursday, March 31, 2011

Scripted Love

Have you ever written any poems!  I dabble in it, and I wrote this one about Second Life!







SCRIPTED LOVE

With AO on, I walk behind your washed up footsteps.
In a land of no lag, with every step I make trying to turn back time
Beautiful particles streaming all around but now the sand has it captive.
I start a private chat with you and cry out, I miss you, I need you, I want you.
this sandy surrealistic and fully textured  beach holds our life, our love, our being.
the Second Life wind blowing gently around your lovely Avatar
stirs a passion in me like no other can achieve.
I sit waiting for you on my pose ball.
I still hear you, I still feel you.
the multi colored and animated waves wash my tears.
You IM me, sweetly texting me.  "Is everything ok?"
I set my graphics to ultra and cam out over the waves
Far down the sculpti filled shore
I see your footsteps in the sand.
And down the crimson animated shore
I see you standing, swaying to some unknown animation.
I cry out to you! "Let me animate your avatar!.  Sit on my pose
and let me hold ya close."
I'm no longer scared,
I'm no longer alone
I feel you.  You feel me too.
In my heart, my mind, and my spirit
I feel you, I feel you, I love you.


LOL.  Come on all of you poets!  Show us what you got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment