Thursday, March 31, 2011

Do you volunteer your time?

 Do you volunteer your time?

 
Hi All!
Do you volunteer you time here in Second Life!  I do! As many of you know I am a building teacher.  I teach at Help People Island, and at the Happy Hippo building school.  I teach Basic thru Advanced classes.  Help People Island is where I do my volunteer work.  In my opinion, volunteering is a great way to help people, is a great way to meet new people, and it is good Karma too!  I think back when I was just a little noob, and the help that volunteers gave me to set me on the straight and narrow path!  If it was not for them, I most likely would have left SL long ago.  Yes, and my hats off to all of you the volunteer there time!

EDIT:  I want to add this bit!  Maybe you don't volunteer in Second Life.  How about Real Life then!

How about you people!  Do you volunteer!
Tell us about it!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment